All Saints Episcopal Church, Brighton Heights
3577 McClure Ave., Pittsburgh PA 15212
Email Father Charlie at email@example.com
Attention All Saints members and friends:
BRIGHTON HEIGHTS COMMUNITY YARD SALE!!!
On June 24, 2017 from 8am-3pm Brighton Heights will be holding a yard sale across the community…and All Saints will be joining in!! Many of you may have taken part in past rummage sales at the church, but this year is different. In the past, all items were just dropped off at the church, and unfortunately the work of sorting and pricing tended to end up in the hands of just a few hard-working people. This year we want to try something different!
This year, we hope to get as many families involved to help share the work of this fundraiser.
So here is how it will work:
· Contact us at church so we can reserve you a space to sell. Each person OR family who has items to sell will be given one 8ft table and space of their own outside on the lawn/sidewalk area to sell from. NO DROPPING OFF items at church. Everyone who comes to sell is responsible for bringing their own priced items that morning and removing them or donating them afterward.
· The sale starts at 8am, so we would like to have people get there to set-up no later than 7:30am. The community sale goes till 3pm, we may end ours earlier depending on traffic.
· All items should come PRE-PRICED! Or of course if you want, just haggle with the buyers! But either way, this saves a lot of work for people who usually would have had to do this.
· There will be a table for baked goods and knit goods, so if you would like to contribute to these tables, please let us know!
· There will be a very limited pick-up on Friday, the day before the yard sale for those who are unable to make the event due to travel, sickness or mobility. At this point we will not be able to move very large items such as furniture, but we are working on that.
· There will be a general church table! If you can’t make it or only have a few items to donate, there will be volunteers from church working this table.
· And of course, we would like all proceeds from the sale to go to the general operating budget of All Saints!!
We hope you will join us for this great church fundraiser! There are lots of ways you can help…Please contact us to let us know if you would like a table to sell from, if you can donate baked goods or knit work, if you are unable to attend and would like help picking some items up or if you just want to come and volunteer for the day. Contact info at top of page.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
The Vestry, clergy and community of All Saints Episcopal Church, Brighton Heights